Mandated reporting per Section 245A of the State of Michigan Higher Education Appropriations Bill.
Campus safety information and resources mandate [PDF]
(Excerpt from the State School Aid Act of 1979)
Click a blue bar to show information and links to resources in each category.
(2)(A) Emergency Contact Numbers
U-M Division of Public Safety & Security (DPSS.adclouboutinstore.com)
1239 Kipke Drive, Ann Arbor, MI 48109-1002
一本道最新高清无码Hours: 24 / 7 / 365
(2)(B) Title IX offices
Office for Institutional Equity (oie.adclouboutinstore.com)
(Title IX Coordinator and Deputy Title IX Coordinator)
2017 Administrative Services Building, 1009 Greene Street
一本道最新高清无码Hours: 8-5, M-F, except during University holidays and season days
(2)(C) Safety and Security Services
(2)(D) Policies Applicable to Minors on University Property
(2)(E) Resources for Survivors of Sexual Assault or Abuse
- U-M Sexual Assault Prevention and Awareness Center Resource List
- U-M Policy and Procedures on Student Sexual & Gender-Based Misconduct
- U-M Sexual Assault Reporting and Resources
- “Our Community Matters: Addressing Sexual Assault, Intimate Partner Violence, and Stalking” [PDF]
- Michigan Medicine Office of Counseling and Workplace Resilience
(2)(F) State of Michigan Handbook
(2)(G) Campus Security Policies and Crime Statistics
Looking for a specific report or data type? Try the search field at the upper right above, or send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.